This dashboard page helps you to quickly locate where your top countries are.
It is composed of three data visualizations:
- Map: Shows the KPI value by country.
- Evolution for each country: For each country, visualize the evolution of the KPI you selected
- KPI value split per country: Visualize the top/bottom countries for the KPI you selected
Filled area per country, located on the map, size & color based on the KPI you selected.
Evolution for each country
For each country, evolution of the KPI you selected on the defined period.
KPI value split per country
For each country, the value of the KPI you selected (descending order).
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Sales (LV) dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Turnover Sum of Sales amount
- Turnover (Target) Sum of Sales target amount
- Total Sales Margin Sum of Sales Margin
- Sales Margin % Total Sales Margin / Turnover (expressed in %)
- Total Sales Costs Turnover minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs % Total Sales Costs / Turnover (expressed in %)
- Total Sold Quantity Sum of Sales quantity
- Distinct Items Sold # Number of distinct items sold during the period (catalog depth)
- Average Selling Price Turnover / Total Sold Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Active Customers # Number of distinct customers having a sales transaction during the period
- Turnover per Customer Turnover / Number of Customers (expressed in currency)
- New Customers # Number of distinct NEW customers (first sales transaction during the period)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Sales (LV) dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Sales (LV) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CustomerMap here the name of your customer
- CountryThe country to which the sale is associated: it can be the country of the sales organization or the country of the customer
- Product GroupThe way you regroup sales: business line, product category…
- SalesRepSales Unit, SalesRep, Business Line…