This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by country.
At the left, each country area is colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Sales (LV) dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Turnover Total Sales amount
- Turnover (Target) Sum of Sales target amount
- Total Sales Margin Sum of Sales Margin
- Sales Margin % Total Sales Margin / Turnover (expressed in %)
- Total Sales Costs Turnover minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs % Total Sales Costs / Turnover (expressed in %)
- Total Sold Quantity Sum of Sales quantity
- Distinct Items Sold # Number of distinct items sold over the period (catalog depth)
- Average Selling Price Turnover / Total Sold Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Active Customers # Number of distinct customers having a sales transaction over the period
- Turnover per Customer Turnover / Number of Customers (expressed in currency)
- New Customers # Number of distinct NEW customers (first sales transaction over the period)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Sales (LV) dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Sales (LV) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CustomerName of the customer
- CountryThe country to which the sale is associated: it can be the country of the sales organization or the country of the customer
- Product Group / Business LineThe way you regroup sales: business line, product category…