The Sales Cockpit gives a 360° view of your Sales performance.
It is composed of five sections:
- Sales Results
- Sales Achievements
- Customer Insight
- Item Performance
- Sales per Country
This section shows the performance of the following KPIs:
- Total Sold Quantity
- Sales Margin %
- Total Sales Margin
- Active Customers #
- Average Selling Price
- New Customers #
- Turnover per Customer
Visualize your Sales performance from an internal perspective: Sales Organization, Business Line or SalesRep (depending on your configuration)
Get answers to questions like:
- Who are my top SalesRep, top Business Lines?
- How profitable are they?
Visualize your Top Customers, how they contribute to the overall Turnover and how profitable they are.
Better understand the performance of your items portfolio. See which items generated the most Turnover and which ones were the most or least profitable.
Sales per Country
Visualize Turnover contribution per Country on a map.
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Sales (LV) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CustomerMap here the name of your customer
- CountryThe country to which the sale is associated: it can be the country of the sales organization or the country of the customer
- Product GroupThe way you regroup sales: business line, product category…
- SalesRepSales Unit, SalesRep, Business Line…
How to read an Indicator Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given indicator.
It combines two components.
- In the foreground, you can see the indicator name and its value
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the indicator across the analyzed period