This dashboard page shows highlights on your Item / Product Performance.
It is composed of three sections:
- Customer Performance
- Customers Evolution
- Customer Overview
For each customer, visualize the following KPIs:
Visualize the Active Customers # month by month over the analyzed period (an active customer is a customer having at least one transaction during the period).
There is one bubble per customer.
Each customer is located on the chart:
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Sales (LV) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CustomerMap here the name of your customer
- CountryThe country to which the sale is associated: it can be the country of the sales organization or the country of the customer
- Product GroupThe way you regroup sales: business line, product category…
- SalesRepSales Unit, SalesRep, Business Line…