The Sales Cockpit gives a 360° view of your Sales performance.
It is composed of five sections:
- Sales Results
- Sales Achievements
- Customer Insight
- Item Performance
- Sales per Country
This section shows the performance of the following KPIs:
- Total Sold Quantity
- Sales Margin %
- Total Sales Margin
- Active Customers #
- Average Selling Price
- New Customers #
- Turnover per Customer
Visualize your Sales performance from an internal perspective: Sales Organization, Business Line or SalesRep (depending on your configuration)
Get answers to questions like:
- Who are my top SalesRep, top Business Lines?
- How profitable are they?
Visualize your Top Customers, how they contribute to the overall Turnover and how profitable they are.
Better understand the performance of your items portfolio. See which items generated the most Turnover and which ones were the most or least profitable.
Sales per Country
Visualize Turnover contribution per Country on a map.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Sales dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CustomerMap here the name of your customer
- CountryThe country to which the sale is associated: it can be the country of the sales organization or the country of the customer
- Product GroupThe way you regroup sales: business line, product category…
- SalesRepSales Unit, SalesRep, Business Line…
How to read a KPI Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given KPI.
It combines three components.
- In the foreground, you can see the KPI name, its value and a symbol that indicates whether the KPI is above or under the reference (the reference is defined by the chosen value in the Performance Scope selector). This first component is colored depending on the evaluation.
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the KPI across the last 24 months based on the selected period.
- Below the chart, the variance in % vs the reference is displayed.