This dashboard page helps you understanding the profitability of your Sales.
It is composed of two data visualizations:
- Customer Profitability life cycle: Understand the Profitability of your Sales over time
- Average Selling Price Growth vs Total Sold Quantity Growth: Visualize the evolution of your selling prices and your Sold Quantities per Product
Customer Profitability Life Cycle
- Turnover / Total Sales Margin (Area chart)
Understand your Customer Acquisition pattern. Analyze the life cycle of your Customers month by month after their first order.
This viz helps you answer questions like:
- How much did my customers buy 6 months after their first purchase?
- How many orders did my customers place in their 2nd year?
- What is the buying pattern of my customers month by month after their first order?
- Sales Margin % (Bar chart)
Visualize the evolution of your Sales Margin % by number of months after their first purchase.
The color of the bars depends on the Sales Margin %.
Average Selling Price Growth vs Total Sold Quantity Growth
Analyze the evolution of Average Selling Price and Total Sold Quantity.
Get the percentage of growth against your selected reference (see "Select Performance Scope™") for details.
Understand how they are related by Product.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Sales dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CustomerMap here the name of your customer
- CountryThe country to which the sale is associated: it can be the country of the sales organization or the country of the customer
- Item Group / Product GroupThe way you regroup sales: business line, product category…
- Sales Unit / SalesRep / Business LineSales unit, SalesRep…