This dashboard page shows an overview on your Sales Pipeline.
It is composed of four main sections:
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Probability
This section shows the following information:
- Total Nb of Open Opportunities
- Total Pipeline Value
- Pipeline Value & Weighted Pipeline Value by Opportunity Stage (colored by Opportunity Type)
- Total Weighted Pipeline Value
This section your conversion KPIs:
Pipeline by Probability
This section shows your Sales Pipeline split by Probability bucket.
A time bucket (one per column) is created based on the duration until the opportunity estimated close date:
- Overdue: All open opportunities where the estimated close date is in the past
- 0-30 days: All open opportunities for which the estimated close date is within the next 30 days
- 1-3 months: All open opportunities for which the estimated close date is within 30 to 60 days
- 3-6 months: All open opportunities for which the estimated close date is within 60 to 120 days
- >6 months: All open opportunities for which the estimated close date is above 120 days
At the top, you can visualize the Weighted Pipeline Value across time bucket.
Below, for each time bucket, you can see the following information split by Opportunity Type:
This DataViz shows the details of each opportunity per time bucket.
Each circle is an open opportunity, sized by Opportunity Amount, and colored by Opportunity Type.
The "Client" row shows the opportunities you have on existing clients (an account with at least one won opportunities).
The "Prospect" row shows the opportunities you have on prospects (an account with no won opportunities).
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Pipeline / Opportunities (expert) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Opportunity OwnerOwner of the opportunity
- Opportunity TypeType of Opportunity
- Opportunity StageOpportunity Stage (according to your standards)