This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your SAP SD KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your SAP SD dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Turnover Sum of Sales amount
- Total Sales Margin Sum of Sales Margin
- Sales Margin % Total Sales Margin / Turnover (expressed in %)
- Total Sales Costs Turnover minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs % Total Sales Costs / Turnover (expressed in %)
- Total Sold Quantity Sum of Sales quantity
- Distinct Items Sold # Number of distinct items sold over the period (catalog depth)
- Average Selling Price Turnover / Total Sold Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Active Customers # Number of distinct customers having a sales transaction over the period
- Turnover per Customer Turnover / Number of Customers (expressed in currency)
- New Customers # Number of distinct NEW customers (first sales transaction over the period)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your SAP SD dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your SAP SD dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CustomerSold-to party [VBAK.KUNNR | VBRK.KUNNR]
- CountryCountry [KNA1.LAND1 | TVBUR.ADRNR]
- DivisionDivision [VBAP.SPART | VBRP.SPART]
- Material GroupMaterial Group [VBAP.MATKL | VBRP.MATKL]