This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Scraps KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Scraps dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Scrap Rate (quantity-based) Scrap Rate based on quantity: Total Scrap Quantity / Total Processed Quantity
- Total Scrap Quantity Total scrap quantity
- Daily Scrap Quantity Average scrap quantity per day
- Total Produced Quantity Total producted quantity
- Total Processed Quantity Total processed quantity (Produced Quantity + Scrap Quantity)
- Scrap Rate (cost-based) Scrap Rate based on quantity: Total Scrap Cost / Total Processed Cost
- Total Scrap Cost Total scrap cost
- Daily Scrap Cost Average scrap cost per day
- Total Produced Cost Total produced cost
- Total Processed Cost Total processed cost (Produced Cost + Scrap Cost)
- Nb of Days Nb of days
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Scraps dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Scraps dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- PlantPlant name
- Work CenterWork Centre
- Material CategoryMaterial Category, Type..
- Scrap ReasonScrap Reason, Defect Type...