This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Service Desk KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Service Desk dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Nb Open Cases Number of Open Cases
- Nb Open Cases Not Assigned Number of Open Cases which are not assigned to an agent
- Nb High Priority Open Cases Number of High priority Open Cases
- Nb Users Number of users
- Resolution Time (min) Resolution duration for Closed Cases
- Nb Closed Cases Number of Closed Cases
- Nb Agents Number of agents
- Closed Cases per Agent Number of Closed cases per Agent
- Nb Cases Number of Cases
- Open Cases Duration Time (min) Number of minutes since the opening of Open Cases
- Cases per User Number of Closed cases per User
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Service Desk dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Service Desk dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Case CategoryCase Category
- Case PriorityCase Priority: High, Medium, Low
- Case StatusCase Status: Open, Closed, On-hold
- Agent GroupGroup of the Agent