The Service Desk Cases Analysis allows you to understand your cases activity and manage your backlog.
It is composed of three data visualizations:
- Open Cases KPIs: visualize the Nb Open Cases and the average open cases duration time for the selected period of time
- Cases Backlog: visualize, for each case priority group, how many cases are in your backlog and when each of them were created
- Case opening usage: better understand when cases are mostly opened (weekday and time slot) to adapt your taskforce
This section shows the the Nb Open Cases, created during the period of time selected, and their distribution by category and by group, colored by priority.
For each case priority, this view shows the Nb Open Cases in your backlog and an history of when they were created.
Cases opening usage
Get a detailed view on when cases are generally created within a week of a day to adjust your taskforce and optimize your response time.
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Service Desk dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Case CategoryCase Category
- Case PriorityCase Priority: High, Medium, Low
- Case StatusCase Status: Open, Closed, On-hold
- Agent GroupGroup of the Agent