This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by country.
At the left, each country area is colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Shipment dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Shipments Total number of shipments
- On-Going Deliveries Total of on-going deliveries
- Completed Deliveries Number of completed deliveries
- Completed Deliveries % Share of completed deliveries
- On-Time Deliveries Number of on-time deliveries i.e. delivered before or on expected delivery date
- On-Time Deliveries % Share of on-time deliveries
- Late Deliveries Number of on-time deliveries i.e. delivered after delivery date (for completed deliveries)
- Late Deliveries % Share of late deliveries
- Recipients # Total number of shipment recipients
- Recipients # affected by Late Deliveries Number of recipients affected by late deliveries
- Recipients % affected by Late Deliveries Share of recipients affaected by late deliveries
- Avg Delivery Duration (days) Average number of days between Shipment Date and Actual Delivery Date
- Expected vs Actual (days) Average number of days between Expected Shipment Date and Actual Delivery Date
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Shipment dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Shipment dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Shipping OrganizationShipping Organization
- Item ShippedItem Shipped
- Recipient OrganizationRecipient Organization
- Recipient CountryCountry of the Recipient Organization