The Cockpit gives a 360° view of your Shipment KPIs.
It is composed of two sections:
- Shipment Performance: Visualize your Shipment KPIs
- Performance by Shipping Organization: Breakdown of the Shipment Performance by Organization
The "Shipment Performance" section shows the performance of the following KPIs:
- Shipments Total number of shipments
- On-Going Deliveries Total of on-going deliveries
- Completed Deliveries Number of completed deliveries
- On-Time Deliveries Number of on-time deliveries i.e. delivered before or on expected delivery date
- On-Time Deliveries % Share of on-time deliveries
- Late Deliveries % Share of late deliveries
- Recipients # Total number of shipment recipients
- Recipients # affected by Late Deliveries Number of recipients affected by late deliveries
- Avg Delivery Duration (days) Average number of days between Shipment Date and Actual Delivery Date
- Expected vs Actual (days) Average number of days between Expected Shipment Date and Actual Delivery Date
Performance by Shipping Organization
Split by Shipping organization, this DataViz shows the following KPIs:
- On-Going Deliveries
- Completed Deliveries (colored by late/on-time deliveries)
- Late Deliveries %
- Avg Delivery Duration (days)
- Expected vs Actual (days)
- Recipients # (in red, the Recipients # affected by Late Deliveries)
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Shipment dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Shipping OrganizationShipping Organization
- Item ShippedItem Shipped
- Recipient OrganizationRecipient Organization
- Recipient CountryCountry of the Recipient Organization
How to read a KPI Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given KPI.
It combines three components.
- In the foreground, you can see the KPI name, its value and a symbol that indicates whether the KPI is above or under the reference (the reference is defined by the chosen value in the Performance Scope selector). This first component is colored depending on the evaluation.
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the KPI across the last 24 months based on the selected period.
- Below the chart, the variance in % vs the reference is displayed.