This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by city.
At the left, you have one bubble per City, the size and the color of the bubble being defined by the indicator you selected. Each country area is also colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Digital Strategy dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Revenues Sum of Revenues
- Total Margin Sum of Sales Margin
- Margin % Total Sales Margin / Total Revenues (expressed in %)
- Total Sales Costs Total Revenues minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs % Total Sales Costs / Total Revenues (expressed in %)
- Total Sold Quantity Sum of Sales quantity
- Distinct Items Sold # Number of distinct items sold over the period (catalog depth)
- Average Selling Price Total Revenues / Total Sold Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Active Clients # Number of distinct clients having a sales transaction over the period
- Revenues per Client Turnover / Number of Clients (expressed in currency)
- New Active Clients # Number of distinct NEW clients (first sales transaction over the period)
- Total Marketing Costs Total marketing costs
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Digital Strategy dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Digital Strategy dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CountryClient Country
- Marketing SourceMarketing Source
- Filter 1Attribute your want to use as top filter #1
- Filter 2Attribute your want to use as top filter #2