This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Digital Strategy KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Digital Strategy dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Revenues Sum of Revenues
- Total Margin Sum of Sales Margin
- Margin % Total Sales Margin / Total Revenues (expressed in %)
- Total Sales Costs Total Revenues minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs % Total Sales Costs / Total Revenues (expressed in %)
- Total Sold Quantity Sum of Sales quantity
- Distinct Items Sold # Number of distinct items sold over the period (catalog depth)
- Average Selling Price Total Revenues / Total Sold Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Active Clients # Number of distinct clients having a sales transaction over the period
- Revenues per Client Turnover / Number of Clients (expressed in currency)
- New Active Clients # Number of distinct NEW clients (first sales transaction over the period)
- Total Marketing Cost Total marketing costs
- Mktg Profitability (as-of-date) Revenues - Marketing Cost (expressed in currency)
- Mktg Profitability (as-of-date) % Actual Profitability divided by Revenues (expressed in %)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Digital Strategy dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Digital Strategy dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CountryClient Country
- State/ProvinceClient Province / State
- CityClient City
- Marketing SourceMarketing Source