This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Telco KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Telco dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Calls Total number of calls
- Dropped Calls Total number of dropped calls
- Dropped Calls % Share of dropped calls
- Avg Setup Time (s) Average call setup time (in seconds)
- Avg Conversation Time (min) Average call conversation time (in minutes)
- Total Handovers Total number of call handovers
- Avg Handovers Average number of handovers per call
- Drop Calls: Avg Conversation Time (min) Average dropped call conversation time (in minutes)
- Nb of Cell Towers Total number of cell towers
- Calls per Cell Tower Average number of calls per cell tower
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Telco dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Telco dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Call DirectionCall Direction: "InBound", "Outbound"
- Phone TypePhone model, Phone type, Phone Manufacturer...
- NetworkNetwork: "3G", "4G"...
- Dropped ReasonCall Drop Reason