This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by country.
At the left, each country area is colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Wealth Management dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total AuM Total AuM
- Total Gains Total Gains
- Total Management Fees Total Management Fees
- Total Operating Expenses Total Operating Expenses
- Total Gross Revenue Total Gross Revenue
- Total Net Revenue Total Net Revenue
- Introducer Commissions % on Gross Revenue Introducer Commissions % on Gross Revenue: Total Introducer Commissions / Total Gross Revenue
- Introducer Commissions % on Net Revenue Introducer Commissions % on Net Revenue: Total Introducer Commissions / Total Net Revenue
- Total Introducer Commissions Total Introducer Commissions
- Period Performance % (TWR) Period Performance % (TWR)
- Total Manager Commissions Total Manager Commissions
- Clients Total number of Clients (last period)
- Net Revenue % Net Revenue % : Total Net Revenue / Total AuM
- Avg AuM per Client Avg AuM per Client: Total AuM / Number of Clients
- Total Fixed Expenses Total Fixed Expenses
- Fixed Expenses % Fixed Expenses % : Fixed Expenses / Operating Expenses
- Total Variable Expenses Total Variable Expenses
- Variable Expenses % Variable Expenses % : Variable Expenses / Operating Expenses
- Total Flows Total Flows
- Total Fees Total Fees
- Total Investment Gains Total Investment Gains
- FX Gains % FX Gains % : FX Gains / Investment Gains
- Total FX Gains Total FX Gains
- Total Price Gains Total Price Gains
- Price Gains % Price Gains % : Price Gains / Investment Gains
- Weighted Avg Management Fees % Weighted Avg Management Fees: Total Management Fees / Total AuM (over period)
- Total Accrued Interests Total Accrued Interests
- Clients (over period) Total number of Clients over period
- Total Commissions Total Introducer And Manager commissions
- Total AuM (over period) Total AuM over period
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Wealth Management dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Wealth Management dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Investment ModelConservative, Growth, Moderate...
- ManagerName of the Manager
- Country Of ResidenceCountry of Residence