What is LinPack?
LinPack-for-Tableau is an online service which creates Tableau dashboards automatically in just 5 minutes.
It works for any business and on any data model.
- As a Business User, you will use LinPack as a solution to generate ready-to-use dashboards.
- As a Tableau Expert, you will use LinPack as a dashboard development accelerator.
I am a TABLEAU CUSTOMER, what does LinPack bring me?
ACCELERATE TABLEAU ADOPTION
- Deploy actionable dashboards with proven business added-value
- Deliver high quality Tableau Data Sources (enriched by LinPack) to enable better end-users empowerment (Benefit from high quality data sources enriched with useful LinPack built-in business calculations)
DRAMATICALLY INCREASE THE PRODUCTIVITY
- Accelerate deliveries, Accelerate time-to-analytics
- Improve quality of analytics & dashboards (appealing layouts, highly functional, bug-free)
- Address more business cases
- Reduce development costs (from 5 to 50 days per dashboard)
INCREASE VALUE OF ANALYTICS
- Grow people skills towards high-end analytics
- Leverage 100% of Tableau capabilities instead of ~15% today (no DataViz skills barrier, no Technical skills barrier, no costs barrier)
- Valorize all the data consolidation processes by showing great dashboards (the emerged part of the iceberg...)
I am a TABLEAU PARTNER, what does LinPack bring me?
DEVELOP HIGH-EXPERTISE POSITIONING
- Focus on high value-added advisory & top level dataviz deliveries
INCREASE DEAL WIN RATE
- Demo Tableau with high-quality business dashboards even with limited skilled pre-sales staff
- Create incredible Proof-of-Concepts even with limited skilled pre-sales staff
SECURE MISSIONS & DELIVERIES
- Secure the quality (meaningful, well-designed & bug-free dashboards) of deliverables to customers
- Address more customers and business cases with a reduced staff
- Reduce/eliminate the risk of bugs in calculations
- Higher consulting rates
- Sell more Tableau licenses by expanding faster to other departments
- Develop new revenue streams by selling LinPack licenses
Discover our partnership program.
I am a TABLEAU STAFF MEMBER, what does LinPack bring me?
CONSOLIDATE AND INCREASE LEADERSHIP POSITION
- New generation of Self-Service BI:
- “Calculations” → “KPIs”
- “Sheet” → “Business Dashboard”
- Complement DataViz position leadership with Business Dashboards leadership
- Sell Business Dashboards in addition to Dashboarding Solution
MAXIMIZE DEAL WIN RATE
- Demo Tableau with eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Business Dashboards
- Deliver incredible Proof-of-Concepts with minimal investments
- Compete with PowerBI even on the price: the minimal investment to create dashboards will decrease consequently the total ROI of the solution
- Secure how early-bird partners present and deliver Tableau
ACCELERATE LICENSE EXPANSION
- Expand fast to other departments (license-wise) by enabling the deployment of new dashboards for close-to-zero investment (price & time)
What is the concept behind LinPack?
We observe that across all dashboards, across all business sectors, there are 80% of commonalities.
Instead of having you re-doing the same job for each dashboard, instead of having you reinventing the wheel for each dashboard, LinPack proposes to automate the creation of those 80%, letting you focusing on the remaining 20% difference makers.
What LinPack solves?
To create an impactful Tableau dashboard, you need three key elements:
- DASHBOARDING DESIGN SKILLS: You must define what you want to create: Which dashboard layout? Which dashboard structure? What to display on each page? Which user experience? Which KPIs? Which Data Visualizations?
- TABLEAU EXPERTISE: You must have the Tableau skills to actually build what you designed
- RESOURCES: You must have time and/or budget to actually build your dashboard
LinPack proposes an answer to those three elements by providing you with pre-built dashboard designs based on market best-practices. Build and download your ready to use dashboard in minutes.
I don't want to share my data
WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA. The only material we need from you is a Tableau workbook file (twb file) where you mapped your data sources. Such file only contains the definition of the structure of your data (name of the tables & columns), and not your data. We cannot access your underlying data and we do not want to do so. We are a swiss company, and in Switzerland, data confidentiality is really something in which we trust.
Can I update the workbook LinPack created for me? Can I reuse the objects (calculations and DataViz) created by LinPack?
YES! You can reuse / modify / remove ANY OBJECTS (dashboards, sheets, calculations, parameters)... LinPack automatically created in your Tableau workbook.
I don't see the dashboard template I am looking for...
You can still develop any kind of dashboard with the 'Custom Configuration' mode. You will have to define your KPIs and your Data Visualizations. However, if you think other customers would benefit from the dashboard template you are looking for, please do contact us, and we will study the idea of creating it.
Which Tableau versions are supported by LinPack?
LinPack supports Tableau:
- Release 2018.2
- Release 2018.1
- Release 10.5
- Release 10.4
- Release 10.3
- Release 10.2
- Release 10.1
- Release 10.0
You guys are too cheap, can we pay a little extra?
We love you :-)