Email Marketing Campaigns Home
Email Marketing Campaigns - Cockpit
Email Marketing Campaigns - Performance Trend
- Date Sent
- Nb Sent Emails
- Nb Delivered Emails
- Unique Open
- Unique Clicks
- Unsubscribe Clicks
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your Email Marketing Campaigns dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Campaign Campaign
- Date Sent Reference date (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Nb Sent Emails Number of sent emails
- Nb Delivered Emails Number of delivered emails
- Unique Open Number of opened emails
- Unique Clicks Number of clicks
- Unsubscribe Clicks Number of unsubscribe clicks
Your Email Marketing Campaigns dashboard will contain 11 KPIs
- Total Sent EmailsTotal Sent Emails
- Total Delivered EmailsTotal Delivered Emails
- Total Opened EmailsTotal Open Emails
- Total Unique ClicksTotal number of Clicks on action link (unique)
- Total Unsubscribe ClicksTotal number of unsubscribe Clicks (unique)
- Open Rate% of Emails opened
- CTR (Click-Through Rate)Click Through Rate: Total Clicks / Total delivered Emails
- CTOR (Click-To-Open Rate)Click Through Open: Total Clicks / Total Opened Emails
- Unsubscribe RateUnsubscribe Rate: Total unsubscribe Clicks / Total delivered Emails
- Delivery RateDelivery Rate: Total delivered Emails / Total sent Emails
- Nb of CampaignsNumber of distinct Campaigns
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Email Marketing Campaigns dashboard will contain 6 pages
Creating your EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Email Marketing Campaigns results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Email Marketing Campaigns data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Email Marketing Campaigns data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Email Marketing Campaigns data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Email Marketing Campaigns' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
84 Dashboard Templates
- Predefined (and customizable) KPIs
- Predefined DataViz
▶ Transverse Functions
Supply Chain & Manufacturing
▶ Specific to a Business Sector
Finance (Bank, Wealth, FO...)
▶ Specific to a Data Source
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Email Marketing Campaigns dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Email Marketing Campaigns dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!