- Account #
- Transaction #
- Transaction Date
- Transaction Type
- Credit Amount
- Debit Amount
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your Bank Cash Flow (Trx) dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Bank Name of the Bank
- Account # Account Number
- Transaction # Transaction Unique Identifier
- Transaction Date Date of the transaction (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Transaction Type Type of the transaction
- Credit Amount Credit Amount [positive values expected; Null expected if Debit Transaction]
- Debit Amount Debit Amount [positive values expected; Null expected if Credit Transaction]
Your Bank Cash Flow (Trx) dashboard will contain 11 KPIs
- Cash Flow"Total Debit Amount" minus "Total Credit Amount"
- Total DebitTotal amount of Debit Transactions
- Total CreditTotal amount of Credit Transactions
- Daily Cash FlowAverage Cash Flow per day"
- Daily DebitAverage Debit Amount per day"
- Daily CreditAverage Credit Amount per day"
- Avg Debit TransactionAverage amount of Debit Transactions
- Avg Credit TransactionAverage amount of Credit Transactions
- TransactionsNumber of Transactions
- Debit TransactionsNumber of Debit Transactions
- Credit TransactionsNumber of Credit Transactions
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Bank Cash Flow (Trx) dashboard will contain 4 pages
Creating your BANK CASH FLOW (TRX) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Bank Cash Flow (Trx) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Bank Cash Flow (Trx) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Bank Cash Flow (Trx) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Bank Cash Flow (Trx) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Bank Cash Flow (Trx)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Bank Cash Flow (Trx) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Bank Cash Flow (Trx) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!