- Account #
- Transaction #
- Transaction Date
- Debit Amount
- Credit Amount
Detailed presentation of the BANK CASH FLOW dashboard
Your BANK CASH FLOW dashboard will contain 14 KPIs
- Cash Flow"Total Debit Amount" minus "Total Credit Amount"
- Total Debit AmountTotal amount of Debit Transactions
- Total Credit AmountTotal amount of Credit Transactions
- Daily Cash FlowAverage Cash Flow per day"
- Daily DebitAverage Debit Amount per day"
- Daily CreditAverage Credit Amount per day"
- Avg Debit TransactionAverage amount of Debit Transactions
- Avg Credit TransactionAverage amount of Credit Transactions
- TransactionsNumber of Transactions
- Debit TransactionsNumber of Debit Transactions
- Credit TransactionsNumber of Credit Transactions
- Transactions per dayAverage number of Transactions per day"
- Debit Transactions per dayAverage number of Debit Transactions per day"
- Credit Transactions per dayAverage number of Credit Transactions per day"
and 10 dashboard pages
Bank Cash Flow Top KPIs Breakdown
Bank Cash Flow Top KPIs Trends
Cash Flow Analytics
Bank Cash Flow Segmentation Analysis
Creating your BANK CASH FLOW dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Bank Cash Flow results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Bank Cash Flow data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Bank Cash Flow data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Bank Cash Flow data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Bank Cash Flow' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Bank Cash Flow dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Bank Cash Flow dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!