- Account #
- Transaction #
- Transaction Date
- Debit Amount
- Credit Amount
Detailed presentation of the BANK CASH FLOW dashboard
Your BANK CASH FLOW dashboard will contain 14 KPIs
- Cash Flow"Total Debit Amount" minus "Total Credit Amount"
- Total Debit AmountTotal amount of Debit Transactions
- Total Credit AmountTotal amount of Credit Transactions
- Daily Cash FlowAverage Cash Flow per day"
- Daily DebitAverage Debit Amount per day"
- Daily CreditAverage Credit Amount per day"
- Avg Debit TransactionAverage amount of Debit Transactions
- Avg Credit TransactionAverage amount of Credit Transactions
- TransactionsNumber of Transactions
- Debit TransactionsNumber of Debit Transactions
- Credit TransactionsNumber of Credit Transactions
- Transactions per dayAverage number of Transactions per day"
- Debit Transactions per dayAverage number of Debit Transactions per day"
- Credit Transactions per dayAverage number of Credit Transactions per day"
and 7 dashboard pages
Bank Cash Flow Top KPIs Breakdown
Bank Cash Flow Top Performers
Cash Flow Analytics
Creating your BANK CASH FLOW dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Bank Cash Flow results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Bank Cash Flow data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Bank Cash Flow data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Bank Cash Flow data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Bank Cash Flow' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Bank Cash Flow dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Bank Cash Flow dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!