- Business Line
- Relationship Manager
- Market Effect
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your AuM & Income (Flows) dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Business Line Business Line, Team...
- Relationship Manager RM, Account Manager, Banker...
- Month Month (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Client Client, Portfolio holder...
- Mandate DPM, Advisory, Execution Only...
- Inflows Inflows - Incoming money
- Outflows Outflows - Outgoing money (negative values expected)
- Market Effect Market Effect
- AuM Assets under Management
- Income Income, Revenue
Your AuM & Income (Flows) dashboard will contain 18 KPIs
- Total AuMTotal Asset Under Management
- Total InflowsTotal Inflows - incoming money
- Total OutflowsTotal Outflows - outgoing money
- NNM (Net New Money)Amount of fresh assets: Delta between Inflows and Outflows
- Total Market EffectSum of Market Effect
- Total IncomeTotal Income
- RoA %Return on Asset: Annualized Income / AuM Monthly Average
- Nb of ClientsNumber of distinct clients
- Lost ClientsTotal number of lost clients
- New ClientsTotal number of new clients
- AuM per ClientTotal AuM / Nb of Clients (expressed in currency)
- Income per AccountTotal Income / Nb of Accounts (expressed in currency)
- AuM per RMTotal AuM / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Nb of RMsNumber of distinct relationship managers
- Income per RMTotal Income / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- NNM per ClientTotal Net New Money / Nb of Clients (expressed in currency)
- NNM per RMTotal Net New Money / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Accounts per ClientAverage number of clients by RM
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your AuM & Income (Flows) dashboard will contain 8 pages
Breakdown: AuM, Income & RoA
Inflows / Outflows (AuM)
AuM & Income (Flows) Adhoc Analysis
Creating your AUM & INCOME (FLOWS) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your AuM & Income (Flows) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your AuM & Income (Flows) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your AuM & Income (Flows) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your AuM & Income (Flows) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: AuM & Income (Flows)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your AuM & Income (Flows) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your AuM & Income (Flows) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!