- Business Line
- Relationship Manager
- Net New Money
- Market Effect
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your AuM (NNM) dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Month Month (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Business Line Business Line, Team...
- Relationship Manager RM, Account Manager, Banker...
- Client Client, Portfolio holder...
- Net New Money Net New Money
- Market Effect Market Effect
- AuM Assets under Management
Your AuM (NNM) dashboard will contain 12 KPIs
- Total AuMTotal Asset Under Management
- NNM (Net New Money)Sum of Net New Money
- Total Market EffectSum of Market Effect
- Nb of ClientsNumber of distinct clients
- Lost ClientsTotal number of lost clients
- AuM per ClientTotal AuM / Nb of Clients (expressed in currency)
- AuM per RMTotal AuM / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Nb of RMsNumber of distinct relationship managers
- NNM per ClientTotal Net New Money / Nb of Clients (expressed in currency)
- NNM per RMTotal Net New Money / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Accounts per ClientAverage number of clients by RM
- New ClientsTotal number of new clients
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your AuM (NNM) dashboard will contain 7 pages
AuM (NNM) Adhoc Analysis
Creating your AUM (NNM) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your AuM (NNM) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your AuM (NNM) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your AuM (NNM) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your AuM (NNM) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: AuM (NNM)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
83 Dashboard Templates
- Predefined (and customizable) KPIs
- Predefined DataViz
▶ Transverse Functions
Supply Chain & Manufacturing
▶ Specific to a Business Sector
Finance (Bank, Wealth, FO...)
▶ Specific to a Data Source
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your AuM (NNM) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your AuM (NNM) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!