- Business Line
- Relationship Manager
- Net New Money
Detailed presentation of the FRONT-OFFICE dashboard
Your FRONT-OFFICE dashboard will contain 11 KPIs
- Total AuM(Last) Sum of AuM
- Total IncomeSum of Income
- Total Net New MoneySum of Net New Money
- RoA %Return on Asset: Annualized Income / AuM Monthly Average
- Nb of AccountsNumber of distinct accounts
- AuM per AccountTotal AuM / Nb of Accounts (expressed in currency)
- Income per AccountTotal Income / Nb of Accounts (expressed in currency)
- Nb of RMsNumber of distinct relationship managers
- AuM per RMTotal AuM / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Income per RMTotal Income / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Nb of PortfoliosNumber of distinct portfolios
and 7 dashboard pages
Front-Office Top KPIs Overview
Front-Office Segmentation Analysis
Creating your FRONT-OFFICE dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Front-Office results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Front-Office data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Front-Office data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Front-Office data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Front-Office' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Front-Office dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Front-Office dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!
Just give it a try here :-)