- Business Line
- Relationship Manager
- Net New Money
- Market Effect
Detailed presentation of the AUM dashboard
Your AUM dashboard will contain 16 KPIs
- NNM (Net New Money)Sum of Net New Money
- Total Market EffectSum of Market Effect
- Total AUMTotal Asset Under Management
- Total IncomeTotal Income
- RoA %Return on Asset: Annualized Income / AuM Monthly Average
- Nb of AccountsNumber of distinct accounts
- Nb of New AccountsNumber of new accounts (first position over the period)
- AUM per AccountTotal AuM / Nb of Accounts (expressed in currency)
- Income per AccountTotal Income / Nb of Accounts (expressed in currency)
- AUM per RMTotal AuM / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Nb of RMsNumber of distinct relationship managers
- Income per RMTotal Income / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Nb of PortfoliosNumber of distinct portfolios
- NNM per AccountTotal Net New Money / Nb of Accounts (expressed in currency)
- NNM per RMTotal Net New Money / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Accounts per RMAverage number of accounts by RM
and 6 dashboard pages
AuM Adhoc Analysis
Creating your AUM dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your AuM results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your AuM data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your AuM data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your AuM data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: AuM' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your AuM dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your AuM dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!