- Ad Distribution Network
- Ad Group
- Ad Content
- Destination URL
- Time on Page
- Session Duration
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your Digital Ads dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Date Reference date (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Ad Distribution Network The networks used to deliver your ads (Content, Search, Search Partners...)
- Campaign Campaign
- Ad Group The name of your ad group
- Ad Content Ad Content
- Destination URL The URL to which your Adwords ads referred traffic
- Keyword Traffic Source
- Cost Derived cost for the advertising campaign
- Impressions The total number of campaign impressions
- Clicks The total number of times users have clicked on an add to reach your property
- PageViews The total number of pageviews for your property
- Sessions The total number of sessions
- Bounces The total number of single page (or single engagement hit) sessions for your property
- Time on Page How long a user spent on a particular page in seconds
- Session Duration The total duration of user sessions represented in total seconds
Your Digital Ads dashboard will contain 13 KPIs
- Total CostTotal derived cost for the advertising campaign
- Total ImpressionsTotal number of campaign impressions
- CPM (Cost per 1'000 impressions)Average Cost per 1'000 impressions
- CTR (Click-Through-Rate)Click Through Rate: Total Clicks / Total Impressions
- Impressions per ClickAverage number of impressions to generate one click
- Total ClicksTotal number of times users have clicked on an add to reach your property
- CPC (Cost per Click)Average cost per click
- Total SessionsTotal number of sessions
- Total PageviewsTotal number of pageviews
- Total BouncesTotal number of bounces
- Bounce %Bounce rate
- Avg Duration (s)Average duration per Session (s)
- Avg PageviewsTotal of pageviews per session
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Digital Ads dashboard will contain 7 pages
Google Ads Cockpit
Digital Ads Top Performers
Creating your DIGITAL ADS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Digital Ads results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Digital Ads data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Digital Ads data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Digital Ads data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Digital Ads' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Digital Ads dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Digital Ads dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!