- Donation Date
- Donor Type
- Donor Country
- Donation Amount
- Donation Type
- Donation Source
To get your Donations (advanced) dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Donation Date Date-Time of the donation (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Donor Donor name
- Donor Type Donor type (eg "Individual", "Fondation"...)
- Donor Country Country of the donor
- Donation Amount Amount of the donation
- Donation Type Donation type (eg "Cash", "Service", "In Kind"...)
- Donation Source Donation source (eg "Marketing Campaign", "Online"...)
- Appeal Appeal
Your DONATIONS (ADVANCED) dashboard will contain 9 KPIs
- Nb of GiftsTotal number of gifts
- Total DonationsTotal donation amount
- Avg GiftAverage gift amount
- Nb of DonorsTotal number of donors
- Nb of New DonorsTotal number of new donors
- Nb of Gifts per DonorAverage number of gift per donor
- Nb of AppealsTotal number of appeals
- Donations per AppealAverage donation amount per appeal
- Donor AgingAverage number of years between first and last donation per donor
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Donations (advanced) dashboard will contain 10 pages
Donations (advanced) Top Performers
Donations (advanced) Adhoc Analysis
Creating your DONATIONS (ADVANCED) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Donations (advanced) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Donations (advanced) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Donations (advanced) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Donations (advanced) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Donations (advanced)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Donations (advanced) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Donations (advanced) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!