- Donation Date
- Donor Type
- Donor Country
- Donation Amount
- Donation Type
- Donation Source
- Donations Home
- Donations Cockpit
- Donations Top KPIs Breakdown
- Donations Top KPIs Evolution
- Donations Performance Cockpit
- Donations Top Donors
- Donations Appeals Life Cycle
- Donations Appeals Lifetime
- Donations Seasonality Analysis
- Donations KPI Performance
- Donations Country Analysis
- Donations Trends Analysis
- Donations Segmentation Analysis
- Donations Pareto Analysis
Detailed presentation of the DONATIONS dashboard
Your DONATIONS dashboard will contain 9 KPIs
- Nb of GiftsTotal number of gifts
- Total DonationsTotal donation amount
- Avg GiftAverage gift amount
- Nb of DonorsTotal number of donors
- Nb of New DonorsTotal number of new donors
- Nb of Gifts per DonorAverage number of gift per donor
- Nb of AppealsTotal number of appeals
- Donations per AppealAverage donation amount per appeal
- Donor AgingAverage number of years between first and last donation per donor
and 14 dashboard pages
Donations Top KPIs Breakdown
Donations Top KPIs Evolution
Donations Appeals Life Cycle
Donations Seasonality Analysis
Creating your DONATIONS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Donations results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Donations data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Donations data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Donations data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Donations' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Donations dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Donations dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!