- Donation Date
- Donor Type
- Donor Country
- Donation Amount
- Donation Type
- Donation Source
- Donations (expert) Home
- Donations Cockpit
- Donations - RFM Analysis (Recency-Frequency-Monetary)
- RFM Donor Base
- Donations (expert) Top Performers
- Donations Top Donors
- Donations Appeals Life Cycle
- Donations Appeals Lifetime
- Donations (expert) Adhoc Analysis
- Donations (expert) Seasonality Analysis
- Donations (expert) Country Analysis
- Top 4 KPIs Trends (MTD/YTD)
Detailed presentation of the DONATIONS (EXPERT) dashboard
Your DONATIONS (EXPERT) dashboard will contain 9 KPIs
- Nb of GiftsTotal number of gifts
- Total DonationsTotal donation amount
- Avg GiftAverage gift amount
- Nb of DonorsTotal number of donors
- Nb of New DonorsTotal number of new donors
- Nb of Gifts per DonorAverage number of gift per donor
- Nb of AppealsTotal number of appeals
- Donations per AppealAverage donation amount per appeal
- Donor AgingAverage number of years between first and last donation per donor
and 12 dashboard pages
Donations (expert) Top Performers
Donations - RFM Analysis (Recency-Frequency-Monetary)
Donations Appeals Life Cycle
Donations (expert) Adhoc Analysis
Creating your DONATIONS (EXPERT) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Donations (expert) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Donations (expert) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Donations (expert) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Donations (expert) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Donations (expert)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Donations (expert) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Donations (expert) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!