- Academic Period
- Application Period Start Date
- Application Period End Date
- Application Date
- Applicant Id
- Birth Date
- Residence Country
- Residence State/Province
- Valid Application Flag
- Application Status
Detailed presentation of the ADMISSIONS dashboard
Your ADMISSIONS dashboard will contain 19 KPIs
- ApplicationsTotal number of applications (including invalid applications)
- Applications Under ReviewTotal number of valid applications having a status "Under Review"
- Admitted (total)Total number of applications having a status "Admitted" or "Enrolled" or "Lost"
- Acceptance RateShare of Admitted applications: "Total Admitted" / "Number of Considered Applications"
- EnrolledTotal number of applications having a status "Enrolled"
- Yield RateShare of admitted applicants who were enrolled: "Number of Enrolled" / ("Number of Enrolled" + "Number of Lost")
- AdmittedTotal number of valid applications having a status "Admitted"
- Considered ApplicationsTotal number of valid applications which are not withdrawn and not under review
- Valid ApplicationsTotal number of applications (excluding invalid applications)
- ApplicantsTotal number of applicants (excluding invalid applications)
- RejectedTotal number of valid applications having a status "Rejected"
- WithdrawnTotal number of valid applications having a status "Withdrawn"
- Withdrawn %Share of Withdrawn compared to all valid applications
- LostTotal number of valid applications having a status "Lost"
- Enrolled+LostTotal number of valid applications having a status "Enrolled" or "Lost"
- All ApplicantsTotal number of applicants (including invalid applications)
- Invalid ApplicationsTotal number of invalid applications
- Applications per ApplicantAvg number of applications per applicant (including invalid applications)
- Applicant AgeAverage age of applicants
and 8 dashboard pages
Creating your ADMISSIONS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Admissions results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Admissions data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Admissions data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Admissions data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Admissions' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Admissions dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Admissions dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!