- Legal Entity / Company
- Cost Center / Department / Division
- Current Assets
- Current Liabilities
- Total Assets
- Total Liabilities
Detailed presentation of the BALANCE SHEET dashboard
Your BALANCE SHEET dashboard will contain 9 KPIs
- Current AssetsAssets that are expected to be converted into cash in less than 12 months: Cash, Accounts Receivables, Inventory, Prepaid Expenses
- Current LiabilitiesBills that must be paid within one year of the date of the Balance Sheet: Accounts Payable, Accrued Expenses, Current Portion of Debt, Income Taxes Payable
- Total AssetsThe final amount of all gross investments, cash and equivalents, receivables, and other assets as they are presented on the balance sheet
- Total LiabilitiesSum of Current Liabilities and Long-Term Debt
- Working CapitalAmount of money the enterprise has to work with in the short-term: 'Current Assets' - 'Current Liabilities' (also called 'Net Current Assets' or 'Funds')
- Working Capital ratioCurrent Assets / Current Liabilities (%)
- Liquidity ratioCurrent Liabilities / Current Assets (%)
- Total EquityTotal Assets - Total Liabilities
- Debt to equity ratioHow much debt the company has relative to its investor equity: Total Liabilities / Total Equity (%)
and 9 dashboard pages
Balance Sheet Cockpit
Balance Sheet Top KPIs Overview
Balance Sheet Segmentation Analysis
Creating your BALANCE SHEET dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Balance Sheet results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Balance Sheet data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Balance Sheet data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Balance Sheet data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Balance Sheet' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Balance Sheet dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Balance Sheet dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!