- Legal Entity / Company
- Cost Center / Department / Division
- Total Sales / Revenues
- Operating Costs / COGS
- Operating Expenses / OpEx
- Depreciations & Amortizations
- Interests & Taxes
Detailed presentation of the PROFIT & LOSS dashboard
Your PROFIT & LOSS dashboard will contain 12 KPIs
- Total RevenuesSum of Revenues
- COGSSum of COGS / Operating Costs
- Gross MarginRevenues - COGS
- Gross Margin %Gross Margin / Revenues (%)
- OpExSum of Operating Expenses / OpEx
- OpEx to Revenues ratioOpEx / Revenues (%)
- EBITGross Margin - (OpEx + Depreciations + Amortizations)
- EBIT %EBIT / Revenues (%)
- EBTEBIT - (Interests + Taxes)
- EBT %EBT / Revenues (%)
- Deprec. & Amort.Sum of Depreciations & Amortizations
- Interests & TaxesSum of Interests & Taxes
and 9 dashboard pages
Profit & Loss Cockpit
Profit & Loss Top KPIs Overview
Profit & Loss Segmentation Analysis
Profit & Loss Pareto Analysis
Creating your PROFIT & LOSS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Profit & Loss results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Profit & Loss data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Profit & Loss data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Profit & Loss data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Profit & Loss' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Profit & Loss dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Profit & Loss dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!