- Invoice Date
- Booking Date
- Booking Class
- Online Booking Flag
- Origin City
- Origin Country
- Destination City
- Destination Country
- Reason Travel
- Travel Start Date
- Lowest Available Fare
- Ticket Amount
Detailed presentation of the BUSINESS TRAVEL (AIR) dashboard
Your BUSINESS TRAVEL (AIR) dashboard will contain 14 KPIs
- Total Air SpendTotal tickets amount
- Nb of TicketsTotal number of tickets
- Avg Ticket PriceAverage ticket amount
- ABW - Advance Booking WindowDays between booking date and travel start date
- OAR - Online Adoption RateShare of online bookings
- Lowest Fare Accepted RateShare of bookings where the lowestfare was accepted
- Nb of TravelersTotal number of distinct travelers
- Air Spend per TravelerAverage air spend per traveler
- Total △ Ticket vs Lowest FareTotal difference between Ticket vs Lowest Fare
- Avg △ Ticket vs Lowest FareAverage difference between Ticket vs Lowest Fare
- Ticket vs Lowest Fare %Over price vs Lowest fare in %
- Tickets per TravelerAverage number of tickets per Traveler
- Destination CitiesTotal number of distinct destination cities
- Destination CountriesTotal number of distinct destination countries
and 9 dashboard pages
Business Travel (Air) Cockpit
Business Travel (Air) Top Performers
Advance Booking Window
Air Traveler Behavior
Creating your BUSINESS TRAVEL (AIR) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Business Travel (Air) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Business Travel (Air) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Business Travel (Air) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Business Travel (Air) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Business Travel (Air)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Business Travel (Air) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Business Travel (Air) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!