- Invoice Date
- Booking Date
- Country PoS
- Hotel Chain
- Online Booking Flag
- Hotel City
- Hotel Country
- Reason Travel
- Hotel Check-in Date
- Lowest Rate Available
- Hotel Room Amount
- Hotel Room Nights
- ...add your own attributes!
- Total Booking Volume
- Nb of Bookings
- Nb of Nights
- Nights per Booking
- Avg Room Price
- ABW - Advance Booking Window
- Nb of Tickets (booked online)
- OAR - Online Adoption Rate
- Lowest Rate Accepted %
- Nb of Travelers
- Booking Volume per Traveler
- Total △ Booking vs Lowest Rate
- Avg △ Ticket vs Lowest Rate
- Ticket vs Lowest Rate %
- Bookings per Traveler
- Nights per Traveler
- Destination Cities
- Destination Countries
- ...add your own KPIs !
To get your Business Travel (Hotel) dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Invoice Date Invoice Date (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Booking Date Booking Date
- Country PoS Country Point of Sales
- Hotel Name of the hotel
- Hotel Chain Name of Hotel Chain
- Online Booking Flag "Y" is online booking
- Hotel City Hotel City
- Hotel Country Hotel Country
- Reason Travel Conference, Training, Relocation...
- Hotel Check-in Date Hotel Check-in Date
- Traveler Traveler Name, Number, Identifier...
- Lowest Rate Available Lowest room rate available
- Hotel Room Amount Amount for the hotel room (one night)
- Hotel Room Nights Number of nights booked
Your Business Travel (Hotel) dashboard will contain 18 KPIs
- Total Booking VolumeTotal Booking Volume
- Nb of BookingsTotal number of bookings
- Nb of NightsTotal number of nights booked
- Nights per BookingAverage number of nights per booking
- Avg Room PriceAverage room price
- ABW - Advance Booking WindowDays between booking date and hotel check-in date
- Nb of Tickets (booked online)Total number of tickets booked online
- OAR - Online Adoption RateShare of online bookings
- Lowest Rate Accepted %Share of bookings where the lowest rate was accepted
- Nb of TravelersTotal number of distinct travelers
- Booking Volume per TravelerAverage booking volume per traveler
- Total △ Booking vs Lowest RateTotal difference between Room Price vs Lowest Rate
- Avg △ Ticket vs Lowest RateAverage difference between Room Price vs Lowest Rate
- Ticket vs Lowest Rate %Over price vs Lowest Rate in %
- Bookings per TravelerAverage number of bookings per Traveler
- Nights per TravelerAverage number of nights per Traveler
- Destination CitiesTotal number of distinct destination cities
- Destination CountriesTotal number of distinct destination countries
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Business Travel (Hotel) dashboard will contain 8 pages
Business Travel (Hotel) Cockpit
Business Travel (Hotel) Top Performers
Creating your BUSINESS TRAVEL (HOTEL) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Business Travel (Hotel) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Business Travel (Hotel) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Business Travel (Hotel) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Business Travel (Hotel) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Business Travel (Hotel)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Business Travel (Hotel) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Business Travel (Hotel) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!