- Ad Distribution Network
- Ad Group
- Ad Content
- Destination URL
- Time on Page
- Session Duration
Detailed presentation of the GOOGLE ADS dashboard
Your GOOGLE ADS dashboard will contain 13 KPIs
- Total CostTotal derived cost for the advertising campaign
- Total ImpressionsTotal number of campaign impressions
- CPM (Cost per 1'000 impressions)Average Cost per 1'000 impressions
- CTR (Click-Through-Rate)Click Through Rate: Total Clicks / Total Impressions
- Impressions per ClickAverage number of impressions to generate one click
- Total ClicksTotal number of times users have clicked on an add to reach your property
- CPC (Cost per Click)Average cost per click
- Total SessionsTotal number of sessions
- Total PageviewsTotal number of pageviews
- Total BouncesTotal number of bounces
- Bounce %Bounce rate
- Avg Duration (s)Average duration per Session (s)
- Avg PageviewsTotal of pageviews per session
and 11 dashboard pages
Google Ads Cockpit
Google Ads Top KPIs Breakdown
Google Ads Top KPIs Trends
Google Ads Segmentation Analysis
Creating your GOOGLE ADS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Google Ads results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Google Ads data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Google Ads data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Google Ads data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Google Ads' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Google Ads dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Google Ads dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!