- Ad Distribution Network
- Ad Group
- Ad Content
- Destination URL
- Time on Page
- Session Duration
Detailed presentation of the GOOGLE ADS dashboard
Your GOOGLE ADS dashboard will contain 13 KPIs
- Total CostTotal derived cost for the advertising campaign
- Total ImpressionsTotal number of campaign impressions
- CPM (Cost per 1'000 impressions)Average Cost per 1'000 impressions
- CTR (Click-Through-Rate)Click Through Rate: Total Clicks / Total Impressions
- Impressions per ClickAverage number of impressions to generate one click
- Total ClicksTotal number of times users have clicked on an add to reach your property
- CPC (Cost per Click)Average cost per click
- Total SessionsTotal number of sessions
- Total PageviewsTotal number of pageviews
- Total BouncesTotal number of bounces
- Bounce %Bounce rate
- Avg Duration (s)Average duration per Session (s)
- Avg PageviewsTotal of pageviews per session
and 7 dashboard pages
Google Ads Cockpit
Google Ads Top Performers
Creating your GOOGLE ADS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Google Ads results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Google Ads data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Google Ads data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Google Ads data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Google Ads' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Google Ads dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Google Ads dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!