- Channel Grouping
- Device Category
- Page Title
- Source / Medium
- Unique PageViews
- Time on Page
- Page Load Time
Detailed presentation of the GOOGLE ANALYTICS (LV) dashboard
Your GOOGLE ANALYTICS (LV) dashboard will contain 11 KPIs
- Total SessionsTotal number of sessions
- Avg Duration (s)Average duration per Session (s)
- Total PageviewsTotal number of pageviews
- Avg PageviewsTotal of pageviews per session
- Avg Time on Page (s)Average time spent on a page (s)
- Total Unique PageviewsTotal number of pageviews
- Avg Unique PageviewsTotal of pageviews per session
- Total BouncesTotal number of bounces
- Bounce %Bounce rate
- Page Exits %Page exits rate
- Page Load Time (ms)Average page load time
and 9 dashboard pages
Google Analytics (LV) Country Analysis
Google Analytics (LV) Segmentation Analysis
Creating your GOOGLE ANALYTICS (LV) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Google Analytics (LV) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Google Analytics (LV) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Google Analytics (LV) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Google Analytics (LV) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Google Analytics (LV)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Google Analytics (LV) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Google Analytics (LV) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!