- Stay #
- Stay Type
- Patient #
- Admission Date
- Discharge Date
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your Medical Stays dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Facility Facility, Clinic, Hospital, Department...
- Stay # Stay Unique Identifier
- Stay Type Stay Type: Inpatient, Outpatient
- Patient # Patient Unique Identifier
- Specialty Medical Specialty
- Admission Date Date when the patient was admitted
- Discharge Date Date when the patient was discharged (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Cost-Weight Actual Cost-Weight for the Stay
Your Medical Stays dashboard will contain 8 KPIs
- Nb of StaysTotal number of stays
- Nb of Inpatient StaysTotal number of inpatient stays
- Inpatient Stays %Share of inpatient stays
- LOS (Length of Stay)Average number of days between Admission and Discharge Date
- Nb of PatientsTotal number of patients
- Stays per PatientAverage number of Stays per Patient
- Cost-Weight per StayAverage Cost-Weight per stay
- Total Cost-WeightTotal Cost-Weight for all patient stays
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Medical Stays dashboard will contain 8 pages
Medical Stays Top Performers
Admissions and Discharges
Creating your MEDICAL STAYS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Medical Stays results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Medical Stays data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Medical Stays data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Medical Stays data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Medical Stays' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Medical Stays dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Medical Stays dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!