- Stay #
- Stay Type
- Patient #
- Admission Date
- Discharge Date
- Medical Stays Home
- Medical Stays Top KPIs Overview
- Medical Stays Top KPIs Evolution
- Admissions and Discharges
- Inpatients / Outpatients
- Stays - Cost-Weight
- Specialty Analysis
- Medical Stays Seasonality Analysis
- Medical Stays Trends Analysis
- Medical Stays Segmentation Analysis
- Medical Stays Pareto Analysis
- Medical Stays KPI Performance
Detailed presentation of the MEDICAL STAYS dashboard
Your MEDICAL STAYS dashboard will contain 8 KPIs
- Nb of StaysTotal number of stays
- Nb of Inpatient StaysTotal number of inpatient stays
- Inpatient Stays %Share of inpatient stays
- Length of Stay (days)Average number of days between Admission and Discharge Date
- Nb of PatientsTotal number of patients
- Stays per PatientAverage number of Stays per Patient
- Cost-Weight per StayAverage Cost-Weight per stay
- Total Cost-WeightTotal Cost-Weight for all patient stays
and 13 dashboard pages
Medical Stays Top KPIs Overview
Medical Stays Segmentation Analysis
Medical Stays Pareto Analysis
Creating your MEDICAL STAYS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Medical Stays results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Medical Stays data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Medical Stays data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Medical Stays data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Medical Stays' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Medical Stays dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Medical Stays dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!