- Encounter #
- Encounter Date
- Encounter Type
- Member #
- Member Name
- Member Date of Birth
- Member Gender
- Provider #
- Provider Specialty
- Generic Medication Flag
- Medication Days of Supply
Detailed presentation of the ENCOUNTERS & PRESCRIPTIONS dashboard
Your ENCOUNTERS & PRESCRIPTIONS dashboard will contain 16 KPIs
- EncountersNumber of encounters over the period
- Encounters per MemberAverage number of encounters per member
- PrescriptionsTotal number of Medications prescribed over the period
- Prescriptions %Share of encounters with treatment prescribed
- Generic Medication RateShare of prescribed generic products
- MembersNumber of distinct Members / Patients having an Encounter over the period
- Avg Member AgeAverage age of members at Encounter Date
- ProvidersNumber of distinct Providers having an Encounter over the period
- Nb of MedicationsTotal number of Medications prescribed over the period
- Nb of Generic MedicationsNumber of times a Generic Product has been prescribed
- Avg Days of SupplyAverage number of Days of Supply of a Medication
- Total Days of SupplyTotal number of Days of Supply
- Avg Medications per MemberAverage number of medications per member
- Members (men)Total number of men members
- Members (women)Total number of women members
- Avg Medications per PrescriptionAverage number of medications per prescription
and 6 dashboard pages
Healthcare Encounters Cockpit
Encounters & Prescriptions Top Performers
Healthcare Encounters Analytics
Creating your ENCOUNTERS & PRESCRIPTIONS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Encounters & Prescriptions results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Encounters & Prescriptions data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Encounters & Prescriptions data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Encounters & Prescriptions data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Encounters & Prescriptions' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Encounters & Prescriptions dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Encounters & Prescriptions dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!