- Measure Value
- ...add your own attributes!
- Total Rooms Available
- Total Rooms Sold
- Total Rooms Revenue
- Total Revenue
- RevPAR (Revenue per Available Room)
- ADR (Average Daily Rate)
- OCC (Occupancy Rate)
- Total Departmental Expenses
- Total Undistributed Expenses
- Total Management Fees
- Total Non Operating Expenses
- Total FF&E Reserves
- Gross Operating Income
- Gross Operating Income %
- Gross Operating Profit
- Gross Operating Profit %
- Net Operating Income
- Net Operating Income %
- EBITDA %
- ...add your own KPIs!
- Hospitality Finance Home
- Cockpit - Hospitality Finance
- Hospitality Income Statement
- Hospitality Annual Report
- Hospitality Finance Performance Breakdown
- Hospitality Financial Drivers
- Hospitality Finance - Property Detail
- Hospitality Finance Adhoc Analysis
- Hospitality Finance Seasonality Analysis
- Hospitality Finance City Analysis
- Hospitality Finance Trends Analysis
- ...add your own Data Visualizations!
To get your Hospitality Finance dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Date Date or Period (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Property Property, Hotel, Asset...
- Brand Brand, Hotel Chain or any group of hotels
- Country Country where the hotel is located
- City City where the hotel is located
- Measure Defines the measure. Has to be one of the following values: "ROOMS_SOLD", "ROOMS_AVAILABLE", "OPREV_xxx", "DEPEXP_xxx", "UNDISEXP_xxx", "NOPEXP_xxx", "MGTFEES_xxx", "FFE_xxx"
- Measure Value Value of the measure
Your Hospitality Finance dashboard will contain 20 KPIs
- Total Rooms AvailableTotal available rooms in the Property during the period
- Total Rooms SoldTotal sold rooms in the Property during the period
- Total Rooms RevenueTotal Revenue generated in the Property by selling rooms
- Total RevenueTotal Revenue generated by Property activities (Rooms, Food & Beverage,...)
- RevPAR (Revenue per Available Room)Revenue per Available Room: Total Rooms Revenues / Total Rooms Available
- ADR (Average Daily Rate)Average Daily Rate: Total Rooms Revenues / Total Rooms Sold
- OCC (Occupancy Rate)Room Occupancy Rate: Total Rooms Sold / Total Rooms Available
- Total Departmental ExpensesTotal Departmental Expenses generated by Property activities (Rooms, Food & Beverage,...)
- Total Undistributed ExpensesTotal Undistributed Expenses generated by Property activities (General & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Utilities ...)
- Total Management FeesTotal Management Fees (Base Management Fees, Incentive Management Fees ...)
- Total Non Operating ExpensesTotal Non Operating Expenses generated by Property activities (Property & Taxes, Insurance, Asset Management ...)
- Total FF&E ReservesTotal Furniture, Fixture & Equipment reserve
- Gross Operating IncomeGross Operating Income (GOI): Total Rooms Revenues - Departmental Expenses
- Gross Operating Income %Gross Operating Income %: Gross Operating Income / Total Revenue
- Gross Operating ProfitGross Operating Profit (GOP): Gross Operating Income - Undistributed Expenses
- Gross Operating Profit %Gross Operating Profit %: Gross Operating Profit / Total Revenue
- EBITDAEarnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA): Gross Operating Profit - Management Fees - Non Operating Expenses
- Net Operating IncomeNet Operating Income (NOI): EBITDA - FF&E reserve
- Net Operating Income %Net Operating Income %: Net Operating Income / Total Revenue
- EBITDA %EBITDA %: EBITDA / Total Revenue
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Hospitality Finance dashboard will contain 11 pages
Cockpit - Hospitality Finance
Hospitality Income Statement
Hospitality Annual Report
Hospitality Finance Performance Breakdown
Hospitality Financial Drivers
Hospitality Finance Adhoc Analysis
Creating your HOSPITALITY FINANCE dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Hospitality Finance results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Hospitality Finance data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Hospitality Finance data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Hospitality Finance data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Hospitality Finance' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Hospitality Finance dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Hospitality Finance dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!