- Employee #
- Occupation Rate
- Total Salaries (over period)
- Total Salaries (current month)
- Monthly Salary per Headcount
- Monthly Salary per FTE
- Monthly Salary per FTE (men)
- Monthly Salary per FTE (women)
- Monthly Salary - Delta Women vs Men
- Monthly Salary - Delta Women vs Men %
- Headcount (men)
- Headcount (women)
- Part-time Employees
- Part-time Employees %
Detailed presentation of the SALARIES dashboard
Your SALARIES dashboard will contain 14 KPIs
- HeadcountTotal number of employees
- FTETotal Full-Time Equivalent
- Total Salaries (over period)Total amount of all salaries for the analyzed period
- Total Salaries (current month)Total amount of all salaries for current month
- Monthly Salary per HeadcountAverage monthly salary per employee
- Monthly Salary per FTEAverage monthly salary per FTE
- Monthly Salary per FTE (men)Average monthly salary per FTE - Only men
- Monthly Salary per FTE (women)Average monthly salary per FTE - Only women
- Monthly Salary - Delta Women vs MenDifference % of monthly salary per FTE between women and men
- Monthly Salary - Delta Women vs Men %Difference of monthly salary per FTE between women and men
- Headcount (men)Total number of men
- Headcount (women)Total number of women
- Part-time EmployeesTotal number of employees which are working part-time (less than 100%)
- Part-time Employees %Share of employees which are working part-time (less than 100%)
and 9 dashboard pages
Salaries Top Performers
Human Resources Analytics
Creating your SALARIES dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Salaries results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Salaries data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Salaries data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Salaries data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Salaries' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Salaries dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Salaries dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!