- Employee #
- Birth Date
- Entry Date
- Occupation Rate
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your Headcount (expert) dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Month Monthly Snapshot (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Organization Organization where the employee is employed
- Department Department where the employee works
- Employee # Employee Unique Identifier
- Employee Employee name
- Birth Date Employee Birth Date
- Gender Employee gender: "Male", "Female"
- Nationality Employee nationality
- Entry Date Employee Entry Date
- Position Employee Position
- Occupation Rate Number between 0 and 1: 0.5 is part-timer, 1 is full-time
Your Headcount (expert) dashboard will contain 15 KPIs
- HeadcountTotal number of employees
- FTETotal Full-Time Equivalent
- Year(s) of serviceAverage length of service (expressed in years)
- Avg AgeAverage age of employees
- Headcount - Part-time EmployeesTotal number of employees which are working part-time (less than 100%)
- Part-time Employee %Share of employees which are working part-time (less than 100%)
- Headcount - StartersTotal number of new employees
- Headcount - Starters %Share of new employees
- Headcount - LeaversTotal number of leaving employees
- Headcount - Leavers %Share of leaving employees
- Nb of nationalitiesTotal number of distinct nationalities
- Headcount - MenTotal number of men
- Headcount - Men %Share of men
- Headcount - WomenTotal number of women
- Headcount - Women %Share of women
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Headcount (expert) dashboard will contain 9 pages
HR Headcount Cockpit
Headcount (expert) Top Performers
Human Resources Analytics
Employee Turnover: Starters & Leavers
Creating your HEADCOUNT (EXPERT) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Headcount (expert) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Headcount (expert) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Headcount (expert) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Headcount (expert) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Headcount (expert)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Headcount (expert) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Headcount (expert) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!