- Accident #
- Accident Occurrence Date
- Accident Nature
- Accident Circumstances
- Work Accident Flag
- Serious Accident Flag
- Accident Status
- Contract #
- Client Type
- Victim Birth Date
- Victim Gender
- Victim Professional Status
- Victim Deceased Flag
- Injury Location
- Injury Nature
- Injury Status
- Appeal Status
- Reject Reason
- Work Interruption (days)
To get your Work Accidents dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Accident # Accident Unique Identifier
- Accident Occurrence Date Date when the accident occured (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Accident Nature Work Accident, Accident private life...
- Accident Circumstances Accident circumstances
- Work Accident Flag "Y" if the accident is work accident
- Serious Accident Flag "Y" if the accident is serious
- Accident Status Status: Accepted, On-hold, Refused...
- Contract # Insurance Contract Unique Identifier
- Client Insurance Contract Client
- Client Type Type of clients
- Victim Victim of the accident
- Victim Birth Date Birth date of the victim
- Victim Gender Male, Female
- Victim Professional Status Worker, Employee...
- Victim Deceased Flag "Y" if the victim died
- Injury Location Head, Arm, Shoulder...
- Injury Nature Burns, Fractures, Lesions...
- Injury Status Healed, Consolidated with sequelae...
- Doctor Doctor
- Appeal Status No appeal, On-going appeal...
- Reject Reason Not due to work, Prescription, No evidence...
- Work Interruption (days) Temporary Interruption of Work (days), 0 is none, Null if not applicable
Your WORK ACCIDENTS dashboard will contain 12 KPIs
- Nb of AccidentsNumber of accidents
- Nb of Work AccidentsNumber of work accidents
- Work Accidents %Share of work accidents
- Nb of Serious AccidentsNumber of serious accidents
- Serious Accidents %Share of serious accidents
- Nb of Accidents with Work InterruptionNumber of accidents with work interruption
- Accidents with Work Interruption %Share of accidents with work interruption
- Avg Work InterruptionAverage work interruption for all accidents (days)
- Total Work InterruptionTotal work interruption for all accidents (days)
- Nb of VictimsTotal number of victims
- Victim AgeAverage age of victim
- Nb of DeceasesNumber of deceases
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Work Accidents dashboard will contain 8 pages
Work Accidents Top Performers
Injuries per Doctor
Accidents per Client
Creating your WORK ACCIDENTS dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Work Accidents results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Work Accidents data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Work Accidents data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Work Accidents data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Work Accidents' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Work Accidents dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Work Accidents dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!