- Warehouse / Store
- Item Family
- Quantity in Stock
- Unit Value
- Target Stock Min
- Target Stock Max
Detailed presentation of the INVENTORY dashboard
Your INVENTORY dashboard will contain 14 KPIs
- On-Hand Quantity (SKU)Quantity in Stock
- Inventory ValueValue of Stock (currency)
- Items in InventoryNumber of Items referenced in Stock
- Out-of-Stock ItemsNumber of Items with no stock
- Out-of-Stock Items %Share of of Items with over stock
- Under-Stock ItemsNumber of Items below minimal stock limit
- Under-Stock Items %Share of of Items with under stock
- Under-Stock ValueTotal Value of the missing stock (currency)
- Under-Stock Value %Share of Items Value with under stock
- At-Stock ItemsNumber of Items within stock target
- At-Stock Items %Share of of Items within Stock target
- Over-Stock ItemsNumber of Items over maximal stock limit
- Over-Stock Items %Share of Items with over stock
- Over-Stock ValueTotal Value of the overstock (currency)
and 11 dashboard pages
Inventory Top KPIs Overview
Inventory Historical Analysis
Inventory Historical Performance
Inventory by Items and Warehouses
Creating your INVENTORY dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Inventory results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Inventory data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Inventory data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Inventory data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Inventory' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Inventory dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Inventory dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!
Just give it a try here :-)