- Survey Date
- Filter 1
- Filter 2
- Filter 3
- Filter 4
- Question Type
- Question Category
- Participation #
- Answer (text)
- Answer (score)
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your Likert Scale dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Survey Date Date of survey (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Filter 1 Filter 1 (any dimension or level of detail you have in your survey data)
- Filter 2 Filter 2 (any dimension or level of detail you have in your survey data)
- Filter 3 Filter 3 (any dimension or level of detail you have in your survey data)
- Filter 4 Filter 4 (any dimension or level of detais you have in your survey data)
- Question Type Hard-coded value "Likert Scale"
- Question Category Grouping of Questions
- Question Label of the question [for instance "I have confidence in the decisions made by leadership"]
- Participation # Participation Unique Identifier
- Answer (text) Label of the answer [expected values "Strongly disagree", "Disagree", "Neither agree nor disagree", "Agree" or "Strongly agree"]
- Answer (score) Integer Value of the answer [expected values 1 for "Strongly disagree", 2 for "Disagree", 3 for "Neither agree nor disagree", 4 for "Agree" or 5 for "Strongly agree"]
Your Likert Scale dashboard will contain 3 KPIs
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Likert Scale dashboard will contain 4 pages
Likert Scale Questions
Likert Scale Questions 2
Creating your LIKERT SCALE dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Likert Scale results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Likert Scale data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Likert Scale data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Likert Scale data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Likert Scale' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Likert Scale dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Likert Scale dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!