- Survey Date
- Filter 1
- Filter 2
- Answer Score
Detailed presentation of the NPS - NET PROMOTER SCORE dashboard
Your NPS - NET PROMOTER SCORE dashboard will contain 9 KPIs
- Net Promoter ScoreNPS - Net Promoter Score: "Promoters %" - "Detractors %"
- Total PromotersTotal number of Promoters (i.e. Score >=9)
- Promoters %Share of Promoters
- Total PassivesTotal number of Passives (i.e. Score between 7 and 8)
- Passives %Share of Passives
- Total DetractorsTotal number of Detractors (i.e. Score <7)
- Detractors %Share of Detractors
- Total AnswersTotal number of answers to the survey
- Avg ScoreAverage answer score
and 2 dashboard pages
Creating your NPS - NET PROMOTER SCORE dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your NPS - Net Promoter Score results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your NPS - Net Promoter Score data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your NPS - Net Promoter Score data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your NPS - Net Promoter Score data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: NPS - Net Promoter Score' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your NPS - Net Promoter Score dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your NPS - Net Promoter Score dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!