- Purchasing Category
- Buyer / Purchaser
- Purchase Amount
- Purchase Quantity
Detailed presentation of the SAP MM dashboard
Your SAP MM dashboard will contain 10 KPIs
- Purchasing VolumeSum of purchase amount over the period
- VendorsNumber of distinct vendors having a purchase transaction over the period
- New VendorsNumber of new vendors (first transaction over the period)
- Total Purchase QuantitySum of purchase quantity over the period
- Items PurchasedNumber of distinct items purchased over the period
- New Items PurchasedNumber of new items purchased (first transaction over the period)
- Average Buying PriceAverage price at which items have been bought (expressed in currency)
- BuyersNumber of distinct active buyers over the period
- Volume per VendorAverage Purchasing Volume per Vendor (expressed in currency)
- Volume per BuyerAverage Purchasing Volume per Buyer (expressed in currency)
and 12 dashboard pages
SAP MM Top KPIs Breakdown
SAP MM Top KPIs Evolution
Top 10 Items - Pricing Analysis
Creating your SAP MM dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your SAP MM results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your SAP MM data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your SAP MM data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your SAP MM data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: SAP MM' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your SAP MM dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your SAP MM dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!