- Item / Product
- Purchasing Category
- Buyer / Purchaser
- Purchase Amount
- Purchase Quantity
- Purchasing Home
- Purchasing Cockpit
- Purchasing Top KPIs Breakdown
- Purchasing Top KPIs Trends
- Purchasing Performance Cockpit
- Top 10 Items - Pricing Analysis
- Supplier Dependencies
- Price Volume Mix Analysis
- Price vs Volume
- Purchasing KPI Performance
- Purchasing Trends Analysis
- Purchasing Segmentation Analysis
- Purchasing Pareto Analysis
Detailed presentation of the PURCHASING dashboard
Your PURCHASING dashboard will contain 10 KPIs
- Purchasing VolumeSum of purchase amount over the period
- SuppliersNumber of distinct suppliers having a purchase transaction over the period
- New SuppliersNumber of new suppliers (first transaction over the period)
- Total Purchase QuantitySum of purchase quantity over the period
- Items PurchasedNumber of distinct items purchased over the period
- New Items PurchasedNumber of new items purchased (first transaction over the period)
- Average Buying PriceAverage price at which items have been bought (expressed in currency)
- BuyersNumber of distinct active buyers over the period
- Volume per SupplierAverage Purchasing Volume per Supplier (expressed in currency)
- Volume per BuyerAverage Purchasing Volume per Buyer (expressed in currency)
and 13 dashboard pages
Purchasing Top KPIs Breakdown
Purchasing Top KPIs Trends
Top 10 Items - Pricing Analysis
Price Volume Mix Analysis
Purchasing Segmentation Analysis
Creating your PURCHASING dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Purchasing results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Purchasing data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Purchasing data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Purchasing data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Purchasing' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Purchasing dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Purchasing dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!