- Item / Product
- Purchasing Category
- Buyer / Purchaser
- Purchased Amount
- Purchased Quantity
Detailed presentation of the PURCHASING dashboard
Your PURCHASING dashboard will contain 10 KPIs
- Total Purchased AmountSum of purchased amount
- Nb of SuppliersNumber of distinct suppliers having a purchase transaction during the period
- Nb of New SuppliersNumber of new suppliers (first transaction during the period)
- Total Purchased QuantitySum of purchased quantity
- Nb of Items PurchasedNumber of distinct items purchased during the period
- Nb of New Items PurchasedNumber of new items purchased (first transaction during the period)
- Average Buying PricePurchased Amount / Purchased Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Nb of BuyersNumber of distinct active buyers during the period
- Amount per SupplierPurchased Amount / Number of Suppliers (expressed in currency)
- Amount per BuyerPurchased Amount / Number of Buyers (expressed in currency)
and 12 dashboard pages
Purchasing Top KPIs Overview
Purchasing Top KPIs Evolution
Item / Product Analytics
Purchasing Segmentation Analysis
Purchasing Pareto Analysis
Creating your PURCHASING dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Purchasing results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Purchasing data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Purchasing data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Purchasing data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Purchasing' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Purchasing dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Purchasing dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!