- Item / Product
- Purchasing Category
- Buyer / Purchaser
- Purchased Amount
- Purchased Quantity
- Total Purchased Amount
- Total Purchased Quantity
- Dist. Items Purchased #
- Active Suppliers #
- Buyers #
- Average Unit Price
- Amount per Supplier
- Amount per Buyer
Detailed presentation of the PROCUREMENT dashboard
Your PROCUREMENT dashboard will contain 8 KPIs:
- Total Purchased AmountSum of purchased amount
- Total Purchased QuantitySum of purchased quantity
- Dist. Items Purchased #Number of distinct items purchased during the period
- Active Suppliers #Number of distinct suppliers having a purchase transaction during the period
- Buyers #Number of distinct active buyers during the period
- Average Unit PricePurchased Amount / Purchased Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Amount per SupplierPurchased Amount / Number of Suppliers (expressed in currency)
- Amount per BuyerPurchased Amount / Number of Buyers (expressed in currency)
and 12 dashboard pages
You want to gain full spend visibility? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Procurement data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate a stunning Tableau dashboard on Procurement in less than 1 minute!
For this, just follow the instructions :-)
1st step: Create a Tableau workbook containing the connection definition to your procurement data (whether it comes from SAP, SalesForce, Excel...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes:
The attributes names do not have to match and the underlying data model could be one file or 5 tables, it does not matter :-).
2nd step: On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Procurement' and upload your Tableau workbook
3nd step: Map your attributes, click 'Confirm & Download'... you're done!!!
This Procurement Dashboard will help you better managing your Procurement processes: What are the most important suppliers? For which items do we have a single supplier dependency? Which supplier provides the best pricing conditions?....
Just try it here :-)
Enjoy and share your feedbacks with us so we can improve the solution :-)