- Status Date
- Project Start Date
- Project End Date
- Project Category
- Project Manager
- Project Risk
- Project Priority
- Consumed Budget
- Progress %
Detailed presentation of the PMO dashboard
Your PMO dashboard will contain 7 KPIs
- Total BudgetTotal budget of the projects
- Total Consumed BudgetTotal consumed budget of the projects
- Consumed Budget %Global ponderated progress of the projects
- Nb ProjectsTotal number of projects
- Nb High Risk ProjectsTotal number of projects having a High risk status
- Global Progress %Global ponderated progress of the projects
- Spent Time %% of days consumed since the beginning of the project
and 4 dashboard pages
Creating your PMO dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your PMO results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your PMO data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your PMO data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your PMO data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: PMO' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your PMO dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your PMO dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!