- Risk #
- Risk Description
- Root Cause
- Open Date
- Closed Date
- Risk Category
- Risk Priority
- Risk Status
- Risk Owner
- Risk ERM Type
To get your Risk Register dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Risk # Risk Unique Identifier
- Risk Description Description of the Risk
- Root Cause Root Cause of the Risk
- Open Date Risk Open Date (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Closed Date Risk Closed Date (if Risk Status is Closed)
- Risk Category Risk Category
- Risk Priority Risk Priority (expected values: 'High', 'Medium', 'Low')
- Risk Status Risk Status (expected values: 'Open', 'Closed')
- Risk Owner Agent working on the case
- Risk ERM Type Risk ERM Type: Operational, Compliance, Reporting...
Your RISK REGISTER dashboard will contain 6 KPIs
- Open RisksNumber of Open Risks
- Open Risks Duration Time (day)Number of days since the opening of Open Risks
- High Priority Open RisksNumber of High priority Open Risks
- Closed RisksNumber of Closed Risks
- Duration until Closure (day)Closure duration for Risks Cases
- Created RisksNumber of Risks created over the period
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Risk Register dashboard will contain 3 pages
Creating your RISK REGISTER dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Risk Register results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Risk Register data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Risk Register data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Risk Register data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Risk Register' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Risk Register dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Risk Register dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!