- Product Group / Business Line
- Sales Amount
- Sales Amount Target
- Sales Margin
- Sales Quantity
Detailed presentation of the SALES (STANDARD) dashboard
Your SALES (STANDARD) dashboard will contain 11 KPIs
- TurnoverTotal Sales amount
- Total Sales MarginSum of Sales Margin
- Sales Margin %Total Sales Margin / Turnover (expressed in %)
- Total Sales CostsTurnover minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs %Total Sales Costs / Turnover (expressed in %)
- Total Sold QuantitySum of Sales quantity
- Distinct Items Sold #Number of distinct items sold over the period (catalog depth)
- Average Selling PriceTurnover / Total Sold Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Active Customers #Number of distinct customers having a sales transaction over the period
- Turnover per CustomerTurnover / Number of Customers (expressed in currency)
- New Customers #Number of distinct New customers (first sales transaction over the period)
and 9 dashboard pages
Sales (standard) Top KPIs Breakdown
Sales (standard) Top KPIs Trends
Creating your SALES (STANDARD) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Sales (standard) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Sales (standard) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Sales (standard) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Sales (standard) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Sales (standard)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Sales (standard) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Sales (standard) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!