- Sales Group
- Sales Amount
- Sales Margin
- Sales Quantity
- ...add your own attributes!
- Sales (expert) Home
- Sales (expert) Cockpit
- RFM Analysis (Recency-Frequency-Monetary)
- RFM Customer Base
- RFM Segment Detail
- Sales (expert) Top Performers
- Product Performance
- Customer Insight
- Customer Detail
- Customer Lifetime Value & Churn Rate
- Price Volume Mix Analysis / Sales Bridge
- Sales (expert) Adhoc Analysis
- Top 4 KPIs Trends (MTD/YTD)
- ...add your own Data Visualizations!
To get your Sales (expert) dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Date When the sales happened (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Customer Name of the customer
- Product The item which is actually sold: product, service…
- Sales Group The way you regroup sales: business line, product category…
- Sales Amount Sales Amount
- Sales Margin Sales Margin Amount
- Sales Quantity (optional)Quantity of units sold
Your Sales (expert) dashboard will contain 10 KPIs
- Total SalesTotal Sales amount
- Total Sales MarginSum of Sales Margin
- Sales Margin %Total Sales Margin / Total Sales (expressed in %)
- Total Sales CostsTotal Sales minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs %Total Sales Costs / Total Sales (expressed in %)
- Total Sales QuantitySum of Sales quantity
- Average Selling PriceTotal Sales / Total Sales Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Active Customers #Number of distinct customers having a sales transaction over the period
- Sales per CustomerTotal Sales / Number of Customers (expressed in currency)
- New Customers #Number of distinct New customers (first sales transaction over the period)
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Sales (expert) dashboard will contain 13 pages
Sales (expert) Cockpit
Sales (expert) Top Performers
Sales Advanced Analytics
RFM Analysis (Recency-Frequency-Monetary)
RFM Customer Base
RFM Segment Detail
Customer Lifetime Value & Churn Rate
Price Volume Mix Analysis / Sales Bridge
Creating your SALES (EXPERT) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Sales (expert) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Sales (expert) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Sales (expert) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Sales (expert) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Sales (expert)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Sales (expert) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Sales (expert) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!