- Billing Date
- Customer Group
- Distribution Channel
- Sales Office
- Sales Group
- Material Number
- Material Group
- Quantity | Volume
- Sales Amount
- Sales Cost
Detailed presentation of the SAP SD dashboard
Your SAP SD dashboard will contain 11 KPIs
- Total SalesSum of Sales amount
- Total Sales MarginSum of Sales Margin
- Sales Margin %Total Sales Margin / Total Sales (expressed in %)
- Total Sales CostsTotal Sales minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs %Total Sales Costs / Total Sales (expressed in %)
- Total Sold QuantitySum of Sales quantity
- Distinct Items Sold #Number of distinct items sold over the period (catalog depth)
- Average Selling PriceTotal Sales / Total Sold Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Active Customers #Number of distinct customers having a sales transaction over the period
- Sales per CustomerTotal Sales / Number of Customers (expressed in currency)
- New Customers #Number of distinct NEW customers (first sales transaction over the period)
and 8 dashboard pages
Creating your SAP SD dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your SAP SD results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your SAP SD data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your SAP SD data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your SAP SD data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: SAP SD' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your SAP SD dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your SAP SD dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!