- Billing Date
- Customer Group
- Distribution Channel
- Sales Office
- Sales Group
- Material Number
- Material Group
- Sales Amount
- Sales Cost
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your SAP SD dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Billing Date Billing Date for Billing Index and Printout [VBKD.FKDAT | VBRK.FKDAT] (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Customer Sold-to party [VBAK.KUNNR | VBRK.KUNNR]
- Customer Group Customer Group [VBKD.KDGRP | VBRK.KDGRP]
- Distribution Channel Distribution Channel [VBAK.VTWEG | VBRK.VTWEG]
- Division Division [VBAP.SPART | VBRP.SPART]
- Sales Office Sales Office [VBAK.VKBUR | VBRP.VKBUR]
- Sales Group Sales Group [VBAK.VKGRP | VBRP.VKGRP]
- Material Number Material Number [VBAP.MATNR | VBRP.MATNR]
- Material Group Material Group [VBAP.MATKL | VBRP.MATKL]
- Sales Amount Amount of the document [VBAP.NETPR | VBAP.NETWR | VBRP.NETWR]
- Sales Cost Cost amount of the document [VBAP.WAVWR | VBRP.WAVWR]
Your SAP SD dashboard will contain 8 KPIs
- Total SalesSum of Sales amount
- Total Sales MarginSum of Sales Margin
- Sales Margin %Total Sales Margin / Total Sales (expressed in %)
- Total Sales CostsTotal Sales minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs %Total Sales Costs / Total Sales (expressed in %)
- Active Customers #Number of distinct customers having a sales transaction over the period
- Sales per CustomerTotal Sales / Number of Customers (expressed in currency)
- New Customers #Number of distinct NEW customers (first sales transaction over the period)
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your SAP SD dashboard will contain 8 pages
SAP SD Cockpit
SAP SD Top Performers
Creating your SAP SD dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your SAP SD results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your SAP SD data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your SAP SD data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your SAP SD data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: SAP SD' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your SAP SD dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your SAP SD dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!