- Work Center
- Material Category
- Scrap Reason
- Scrap Quantity
- Produced Quantity
To get your Scraps (quantity-based) dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Date Date (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Plant Plant name
- Work Center Work Centre
- Material Category Material Category, Type..
- Material Material
- Scrap Reason Scrap Reason, Defect Type...
- Scrap Quantity Scrap Quantity
- Produced Quantity Produced Quantity
Your SCRAPS (QUANTITY-BASED) dashboard will contain 5 KPIs
- Scrap Rate (quantity-based)Scrap Rate based on quantity: Total Scrap Quantity / Total Processed Quantity
- Total Scrap QuantityTotal scrap quantity
- Daily Scrap QuantityAverage scrap quantity per day
- Total Produced QuantityTotal producted quantity
- Total Processed QuantityTotal processed quantity (Produced Quantity + Scrap Quantity)
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Scraps (quantity-based) dashboard will contain 6 pages
Scrap Analytics (quantity-based)
Top Scrap Reasons (Quantity-based)
Scrap Breakdown Analysis (Quantity-based)
Creating your SCRAPS (QUANTITY-BASED) dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Scraps (quantity-based) results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Scraps (quantity-based) data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Scraps (quantity-based) data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Scraps (quantity-based) data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Scraps (quantity-based)' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Scraps (quantity-based) dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Scraps (quantity-based) dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!